Special services/ funerals/ weddings
The memorial service for John Loehr will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 31, 2020, in our sanctuary. The service will be video recorded and will feature lots of music because John was an active choir member for decades. Check back here later for recording details.
Strict health-safety protocols will be in place:
- wear a mask on the campus as soon as you exit your vehicle,
- enter only through the front steps or elevator,
- enter through the center doors into the narthex (entry hall),
- stop at the sanitizing station and sanitize hands,
- relatives may sit together, while non-related folk need to keep at least six-feet of separation on the pew,
- wave rather than hug or shake hands (drats!),
- exit through the education building or the elevator.
- keep your mask on until you reach your vehicle.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping our high-risk congregation safe.